More than 20 awards won by athletes enrolled in the Go Scholarship program
The Go Scholarship track record grows with each competition. Twelve of the athletes enrolled in the Go Scholarship program have achieved more than 20 awards in 9 sports disciplines.
The last sports competitions were completed to the applause of the audience by the Go Scholarship athletes. Twelve athletes selected in this program have achieved formidable results in both national and international competitions.
- 3rd place at the International Championships of Romania – Long jump (5.83m)
- 7th place at the National Competition for Seniors and Youth – Long Jump (5.80m)
- 2nd place at the International Championships of Romania – Pole Vault (3.65m)
- 1st place for seniors and 1st place for youth at the National Competition for Seniors and Youth – Pole Vault (3.80m)
- 6th place at the U18 Balkan Championship-Long Jump (5.80m)
- Open 7th place and junior 2nd place at HONVED KUPA – Hungary
- 1st place at the Urban Boxing Gala
- 1st place at the FULL Kempo National Championship, 12-14 years and 45kg.
- 1st place at the International Boxing Championship
- 2nd place at the National Cup of XCO-cadets
- 7th place out of 19 at the National CTI Championship (against time-12km)
- 6th place at the CTI National Championship (long-distance race-57km)
- 1st place at stage 2 of the XCO National Cup
- 2nd place at the National Championship – junior XCC event
- 2nd place at Campionato di Galicia de Maceda
- 4th place in the European Youth Cup Lead
- 3rd place at the U17 National Championship
- Player of the match in the match against Mexico at the U20 World Championship
- 2nd place at the National Championship of Seniors-sword
- 5th place at the World Multisport Championship – Cross Triathlon event
- 1st place at the Municipal Final Tournament of the junior division
Their performance has exceeded everyone’s expectations, and the dedication they show in every practice brings them one step closer to the podium of the big competitions. We keep our fingers crossed and hope that 2022 will be the beginning of a successful sporting journey.